Welcomes all writers from all walks of life and experience levels. If you are a blogger, author, or graduate who is looking to showcase your work, then consider your literary piece for publication on our site.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who loves to learn new things and enjoys expanding on what they already know.
- Someone good at researching and digging out interesting details.
- Must be passionate about one of the greats painted in our portrait collection.
What content are we looking for?
Our blog and articles are intended to share and inform the world of great legends by providing accurate information on their impact and contribution to the world through creative presentation.
We are looking for someone passionate about one of the persons in our portrait paintings. Our “The Best of” article series covers the life and death of the greats. We hope to share and spread the good word and image of our idols by acknowledging and educating others on such figures.
- “The Best Of” series: This will consist of everything a reader needs to know. A beginners guide to learning about the impact and contribution the legend made on the world.
- The second writing option is to surprise us. Do you have an opinion on a movie? An album? Have a great idea for a blog/article post? We’d love to publish your insights!
Structure & Details:
When creating your article, keep these guidelines in mind:
- Who is the target audience for the article, and what level of experience is it aimed at?
- What will the target audience take away from reading the article?
- Must have a voice and doesn’t need to have the fanciest words — simple and concise is better. Be bold, interesting, and authentic.
- Fact-check and cite sources where appropriate
Structure for “The Best of”:
- 800+ words
- We want to cover each of these sections to educate others on the impact the subject had on the world. What did they do during their lifetime that had a significant impact on our world? Suggestions are always welcome, so if you have an idea, let us know!
- General bullet points: of born/death, If possible include birthday/location, date/location of death and cause of death.
- Greatest impact on the world. Why should people learn about their contribution? Who did they inspire? What did they inspire? This should be interesting enough for those who do not know of the legend and entice them to learn more.
- Best videos+short analysis. Video content ranges from quotes to ideals, interviews, behind the scenes footage, never before seen clips, anything you deem interesting or relevant. Include source and links.
- Best quotes/photos. At least 3 quotes/photos spread across the article, used for supporting evidence or to fill in space between paragraphs/sections.
- Is there something in the world that would be different now? Had they not come into the world, how would things differ? Why would the world not be the same? What would we be missing out on?
Structure for other writing pieces:
- 300+ words
- Something original, never published before
- Interested in a specific person to write about? Tell us about it and we may feature it on our website
Why should you write with us?
Our mission is to share with the world, the scripture and image of these great legends. If you share the same interest, you should join us.
- We accept writing volunteers but we also understand your time is precious, so we can offer you a t shirt or poster design for your time and effort.
- We will share and highlight your work on all our platforms. Thousands of your peers (and potential employers, clients, or publishers) will read your words, and you’ll also learn a lot in the process—about communicating your ideas, about writing, and even about the topic you thought you already knew so well when you started.
- Ultimately the goal of these writing pieces is to reach the eyeballs of thousands if not millions of people around the world.
If so, fill out our pitch form, submit a small paragraph, and we’ll get back to you soooon.
Thank you for your time,
Em & Ahr